Last year, I had the pleasure of interviewing entrepreneur Grace Msyali, who is building an egg delivery empire. She started her business, Amazing Grace, supplying fresh, free-range, organic, GMO-free eggs to allow her to save for her boys’ education. Amazing Grace's eggs are sourced from a free range farm in the Hemel & Aarde Valley and are also sold in health shops across Cape Town. Grace also sells delicious non-irradiated, badger friendly honey, and will deliver both her eggs and honey to selected suburbs in Cape Town.
Contact Grace on 076 4779311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how to make my quick and easy Ramen served with a soft boiled egg.
- In a pot, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger paste and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, mirin, fish sauce, miso paste, chili garlic paste, and chinese five spice. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To make soft boiled eggs, bring a small pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add your eggs and let them cook for 5 minutes. When 5 minutes are up immediately place eggs in a bowl full of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Remove lid from the broth pot and raise heat to medium. Add ramen noodles and sugar snap peas and cook for 3 minutes, until noodles and snap peas are tender, stirring gently.
- Remove noodles and sugar snap peas and place in serving bowls, pour broth over the noodles, slice the eggs in half and set on top. Garnish with sliced spring onion, fresh chillies and coriander.