WATER HAS A MEMORY!
Water is absolutely required for health. Water is the beginning of life and without it, we would die very quickly. A French medical doctor, specialising in immunology, has discovered something truly fascinating about water. Dr. Jacques Benveniste has discovered that water has a memory! When a substance is diluted in water, the water can carry the memory of that substance even after it has been so diluted that none of the molecules of the original substance remain and the molecules of any given substance have a spectrum of frequencies that can be digitally recorded with a computer, then played back into untreated water and when this is done, the new water will act as if the actual substance were physically present.
So basically, the water that we drink can literally give us ‘bad vibes’ if it has been in contact with anything that is negative. My sister, Amy swears by the happy water theory and has a “secret spring” in Newlands where she collects her drinking water for home. No, I am serious – she really does.
- Rind of 6 large lemons
- 500g granulated sugar
- 500ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 500ml spring water
- 40 large mint leaves ripped into pieces
- Place the sugar, water and rind into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil for about 3 minutes and add the lemon juice and once again bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before straining out the lemon rind and mint. Store in a clean bottle.
- To serve dilute with about 1 part cordial to 6 or more parts spring water, to taste.
Stylist: Lisa Clark | Photographer: Warren Heath