This delicious chicken recipe is perfect for easy weeknight dinners and fantastic for entertaining as this one tray wonder can be made in advance and reheated before eating.
Here's how you make it:
- Olive oil
- 4 Chicken thighs, skin on
- 4 Chicken drumsticks, skin on
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 red onion, cut into petals
- 250g streaky bacon, chopped
- 300g baby button mushrooms
- 8 baby potatoes, quarters
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 125ml NoMU Chicken Fond (Liquid Stock)
- 125ml Dry sherry
- 15ml CARMIEN Oh-So-Dreamy Flower Tea
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Season the chicken and sauté in a pan until golden brown, then place in a roasting pan. Add the bacon, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme.
- Pour over the stock and the sherry and sprinkle with the tea.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked and everything is delicious and golden.