This is a serious favorite in my household and a massive crowd pleaser with friends. Oh my goodness just thinking about these Sticky Chicken Wings makes me hungry.
- Do - Always serve with an ice cold beverage, loads of crispy salty fries and a lot of serviettes.
- Don't - Expect any leftovers!
- 60ml tomato sauce
- 60ml BBQ sauce
- 30ml Worcestershire sauce
- 15ml soy sauce
- 60ml brown sugar
- 15ml honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 15ml fresh ginger, grated
- 1kg chicken wings
- Whisk all the ingredients (except the chicken) together.
- Cut the tips of the wings off and discard. Cut chicken wings in half at the joint and place into a large baking dish and cover with the marinade. Place in the fridge to allow the flavours to infuse for at least 2 hours but the longer the better.
- Cook chicken at 200°C for about 30 minutes or until sticky and glazed.
- Remove from oven and serve while hot with fries and beer.
Stylist: Lisa Clark | Photographer: Warren Heath