These breadsticks are so quick to make that I would suggest you make double the batch and store in an airtight container as they keep perfectly. Serve with soup or to accompany a cheese platter with dips.
Makes 10 Bread Sticks
- 250g White Bread Dough
- 5 Sprigs Rosemary, finely chopped
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Maldon Salt to Sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces.
- Roll out each piece into long thin sausages, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle each bread stick with olive oil, then sprinkle with the chopped rosemary and Maldon salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Stylist: Lisa Clark | Photographer: Tessa Holding