Here's another one of my favorite recipes using store bought White Bread Dough. Most grocery stores sell ready made bread Dough, ask at the Bakery and they will weigh out as much as you need. They don't often keep a lot so its best to phone and order the day before or get there early.
Makes 1 Focaccia
- 500g White Bread Dough
- 5 Sprigs Rosemary, pulled off stem
- 100g Kalamata Olives, de-piped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Maldon Salt to Sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sprinkle a baking slide with olive oil. Flatten the dough onto the baking slide.
- Using your fingers, poke holes into the dough and press the olives and rosemary firmly into the dough.
- Allow to prove, covered with a wet tea towel for 10 minutes.
- Scatter over the garlic slices and drizzle generously with olive oil and sprinkle with Maldon salt crystals.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack, before cutting into squares to serve.
Stylist: Lisa Clark | Photographer: Tessa Holding