Again I'm all about convenience, yes a homemade Pizza dough is amazing but gosh sometimes "ain't nobody got time for that". This Sweet Potato, Feta and Thyme Pizza recipe is made using bought White Bread Dough and it works perfectly and tastes just as good as if you made it yourself.
Makes 1 Pizza
- 250g White Bread Dough
- Olive oil to brush
- 1 sweet potato, very finely sliced
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 5 sprigs thyme, pulled off stem
- Maldon salt to sprinkle
- Cracked pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface into a thin oval shape, and place on a flou- dusted baking tray.
- Bruch the surface of the pizza generously with olive oil and layer the slices of sweet potato on top. Sprinkle with the feta, thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until dough is golden brown and potatoes are slightly golden or charred.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Stylist: Lisa Clark | Photographer: Tessa Holding