These colourful bowls packed with superfoods are the flavour of the month. They're nutrient-rich, balanced breakfasts that will energise you with hearty ingredients to power you through your morning.
See recipe below...
Here's how you make it:
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 1 kiwi, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp salted almond or peanut butter
- Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Raw or roasted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Fresh berries
- Hemp seeds
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. 2. Add more milk to thin.
- For more protein, add nut butter!
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings.